Prior to use of this website (henceforth "this website") belonging to SOTSU CO., LTD. (henceforth "SOTSU"), please ensure that you have read the follow usage agreement, and that you agree to its conditions.
Visiting this website constitutes agreement with these usage conditions.
- (1) Links
Content linked to from this website, or the contents of pages that link to this website that do not belong to SOTSU are the responsibility of their respective owner companies, and are not under the control of SOTSU. Please ensure that your usage of linked sites is in accordance with their respective usage agreements. SOTSU shall in no way be held responsible for the content of linked sites, nor for any damages that may be incurred as a result of visiting said sites.
- (2) Prohibited activities
Users may not carry out any of the following activities in their usage of this website.
- Acts that infringe upon third parties, assets belonging to SOTSU, or privacy; or acts that may lead to such infringements.
- Acts that disadvantage or damage third parties or SOTSU; or acts that may lead to such disadvantage or damage.
- Acts that are offensive to public order and morals; or acts that may lead to these occurring.
- Acts that are criminal or that are tied to criminal behavior; or acts that may lead to these occurring.
- False declarations or notifications such as the registration of another person's email address.
- Acts that damage the reputation or credibility of third parties or of SOTSU.
- Usage or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses; or acts that may lead to these being used or provided.
- Other acts that are in contravention of laws, ordinances, or other regulations; or acts that may lead to such contraventions.
- Other acts judged by SOTSU to be inappropriate.
SOTSU places utmost importance upon the privacy of individuals using this service, and pays close attention to guarding and managing information provided by users (henceforth "personal information").
- (4) Personal information
When using this service, SOTSU will request that users input personal information, for example when registering for email news. Such requested information includes email addresses. SOTSU will use this personal information received from users for the following purposes.
- To provide the desired service.
- To deliver information from SOTSU relating to the desired service.
SOTSU shall not, with the exception of when services are used that have the purpose of providing information to third parties, or for providing information to multiple companies such as in the event of jointly held events, provide personal information to other companies or groups, without permission obtained from the customer for the disclosure of said personal information.
In the event that SOTSU judges that the user may disadvantage a third party, or that a user's actions are in contravention of the law; that cooperation is requested by a court, the police, or other organizations with similar jurisdiction; or that SOTSU judges that urgency is required for the protection of a user's life, person, or assets, SOTSU may notify corresponding third parities, the police, or related organizations of a user's personal information or registered information.
- (5) Cookies
General Internet browsers use a function called cookies. Cookies store a small amount of data on your computer when visiting specific SOTSU sites. This data is used to identify browsers, simplify logins, and optimize the service. Additionally, registration and other services may use a combination of cookies and registered information to provide the service. Data stored in cookies does not include any information that may identify the user. Accordingly, as long as the user has not provided SOTSU with any information that could be used to identify them, cookies can not be used to identify individuals. Additionally, users can configure their browsers to prevent usage of cookies.
- (6) Exclusions
SOTSU pays close attention to all aspects of information published on this website. However, SOTSU makes no guarantee whatsoever as to the accuracy, usefulness, or reliability of the contents of this information. Furthermore, SOTSU shall in no way whatsoever be held responsible for how the information on this website may be used or not used; nor shall it be held responsible for any damages that may be incurred through the usage of this website.
SOTSU may change the content of this website without notice. Additionally, please be aware that operation of this website may be interrupted or suspended at any time.
Furthermore, SOTSU shall in no way whatsoever be held responsible for any damages that may be incurred resulting from changes in information published upon this website, nor from interruptions or suspensions to the operation of this website.
Last revision: April 1, 2007